Vendor: Chef Mark
Type of Meal: Appetizer
1 lbs. Yellow Tomato chopped, (about 4 cups)
3-4 Yellow Hungarian Hot Wax Peppers chopped small (about 1 cup)
2-3 ears sweet corn cut from the cob (about 1 cup)
1 T. Salt
1 T. Coriander, ground
2 T Olive Oil
1. Have tomatoes and peppers chopped in a mixing bowl
2. Heat a saute pan very hot, add olive oil, corn and onions
3. Saute for about 2 minutes, the idea is for the corn and onions to quickly carmelize before they lose their crispness.
4. Toss in salt and coriander and toss with toms and peppers in bowl.
5. Let sit for about 15 minutes for flavors to meld, might be good with blue corn chips- GO BLUE.